SIGN UP & DISCOVER THE SPECTACULAR WORLD OF JEAN PAUL GAULTIER
SCANDAL POUR HOMME: the eco-friendly champion of Jean Paul Gaultier
If you’re spreading SCANDAL, it might as well be eco-friendly with a refillable bottle! This is the fight waged by Jean Paul Gaultier’s boxer. Its eco-designed refill will top off your 50, 100 or 150 ml bottle simply and without spilling a drop, thanks to its innovative unscrewable auto-stop system. A more eco-friendly way to protect the environment by using 59% less glass, 46% less plastic, 80% less metal and 64% less packaging by weight*. A victorious win-win situation that’s scandalously easy and essential.
* Using a 50 ml SCANDAL bottle with its 200 ml refill compared to five 50 ml SCANDAL bottles.
Being an eco-friendly champion is scandalously simple!
1. Remove the crown and unscrew the pump from your 50, 100 or 150 ml bottle.
2. Screw the SCANDAL refill on to your bottle all the way to the stop, to trigger the automatic filling process.
3. Once the bottle is full, the refilling process stops automatically. Unscrew the refill from the bottle.
4. Screw the pump back on tightly, before crowning it once more.
The contrasting addiction of a woody amber eau de toilette by Quentin Bisch, Nathalie Cetto and Christophe Raynaud Redefining caramel with chic in his eau de toilette: how does he dare do it? In harmonious accord with the tonka bean, this atypical note blends with the clary sage and vetiver in an extravagant Jean Paul Gaultier fashion that seduces the senses by surprise. Its extremely addictive and sensual blue-grey juice attracts all victories to itself. A hart-hitting fragrance that creates a scandal.
Which scandal are you?